- Laptop (Runs XP, not Vista)
- Digital Camera (4.0 megapixels)
- Cell phone with camera capabilities
- Web Cam (Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000, has built in microphone)
- Cordless Phone with built in answering machine
- Color scanner, printer, copier (HP 1610 All-in-one)
- DVD/VHS combo player
- Flat screen (not panel) Samsung 19" TV
- Car (hatch back Subaru) Fits 4 others besides driver. Roof rack onto which things (who knows what?) could be tied...
- AIM instant messenger, GMAIL, AOL, Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, MySpace and accounts.
- S video cable
- Desktop Bose speakers that plug into any headphone jack
- Basic alarm clock
- SPCM 250 class - Case study for University of Illinois Police Dept. The PR action plan design by my group (of which I was the team leader) was implemented this past fall by the UIPD.
- Internship in the Office for University Relations. Focus was the collecting and analysis of data for the redesign of the Uillinois.edu website. The site launched June '07 and included design ideas/suggestions from my proposal. (Also got to meet President White and get on the University Christmas card mailinglist... somehow...)
- Christian's SPCM 199 class. Blogged regularly and uploaded stills, screen captures as well as a bit of basic HTML coding (would need a refresher on this) to embed videos, links, etc.
-University offered Survey builder experience (used in Internship to collect data).
- Excel, Gmail, Google Calendars, PowerPoint, nothing else too fancy with computers...
- PR planning and maintenance. (see experiences as well as this is what I am looking to going into in the future so I have a vested interest in this area)
- PEOPLE SKILLS! I am very comfortable calling new people, asking lots of questions and getting information.
- Event/Organizational/logistical planning. I have a lot of experience planning (successful) events. All of the things that go into it are taken care of and I try to plan for things that could possibly pop up at the last minute.
- Group ordering - I've done lots of t-shirt/similar type things for both Greek and non-Greek groups and events.
- Random/Misc: I know how to play cello (since 4th grade), Ice skate (since 4yrs old), and needlepoint.
Personal Contacts: (I'm not going to list their names due to Google Indexing, but I will list their credentials)
A Director in Office for University Relations
A secretary for the Insititute for Labor and Industrial Relations
An officer at the University Police Department
LAS Advancement Office
Friends in the NROTC program who know a thing or two about the hands on uses of military technology.
Greek Community (I am the VP Development for Panhellenic Council and have lots of resources to get surveys, polls, etc. filled out by members of this large community.)
A licensed architect, also my dad