Important Announcements (most recent first)
- * Exam Review Session: 5pm, Tuesday 5/12, 150 ASL
- * Student-led drop-in review session 5/7 3-5pm at the Firehaus (6th St.)
- * FIVE Final blogs may be submitted for grading until 6pm, 5/13
- * The Final Exam Review Sheet is online!
- * This week only: Notes from 4/20 are online to help with your blog
- * New "Instructor Faves" and "Most Discussed" on the Blogs Page
- * This syllabus last changed on Friday, May 8
Lectures: 150 Animal Science Laboratory: 12:00 - 12:50 p.m. Mon./Wed.
Sections begin during week two.
Section AD1: 3-3:50 p.m. Wed.: G7 FLB
Section AD2: 4-4:50 p.m. Wed.: G7 FLB
Section AD3: 7-7:50 p.m. Wed.: G7 FLB
Section AD4: 2-2:50 p.m. Thurs.: G7 FLB
Section AD5: 5-5:50 p.m. Thurs.: G23 FLB
Section AD6: 3-3:50 p.m. Thurs.: G23 FLB
Section AD7: 4-4:50 a.m. Thurs.: G23 FLB
Section AD8: 9-9:50 a.m. Fri.: G7 FLB
Section AD9: 10-10:50 a.m. Fri.: G7 FLB
From top: (1) Sonic the Hedgehog, from the
game of the same name first
released in 1991 for the Sega Genesis. Sonic the Hedgehog is a
trademark of Sega Corporation. (2) The statue "The Spirit
of Communications," by sculptor Evelyn Beatrice Longman
(originally named "The Genius of Electricity"). From: Boettinger,
H. M. (1977). The Telephone Book: Bell, Watson, Vail and American
Life. Croton-on-Hudson, N.Y.: Riverwood Publishers. Image reproduced
by The Bell System Memorial.
(3) A portion of the ARPANET as planned c. 1980, from
Completion Report: Heart, F., McKenzie, A., McQuillian, J., and
Walden, D., (January 4, 1978). Bolt, Beranek and Newman: Burlington,