Bi-weekly reading group consists of graduate students from various disciplinary background. The discussion and readings are centered around speaker series and issues on technological systems, information, and society.
- Alice Liao, Institute of Communications Research
- Jacob Adams, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Kora Bongen, Computer Science
- Steven Doran, Institute of Communications Research
- Amber Buck, Department of English
- Matt Crain, Institute of Communications Research
- Aimee Rickman, Human Development and Family Studies, Human and Community Development
- ShinJoung Yeo, Library and Information Science
If you are interested in joining the reading group please contact email@example.com.